CAC Fest is our annual school-wide fundraiser featuring a silent auction, corn hole tournament, downhome surf & turf dinner, craft fair and kids zone! All proceeds directly benefit CAC students, programs and facilities.
Provide an Item for the Silent Auction
CAC Fest is a great way for our community to celebrate the end of a great school year and raise the needed funds to support future programs and facility improvements. We are seeking donations from local families and businesses for the silent auction. Items of all kinds are appreciated, from gift certificates and gift cards for goods, services and experiences, hobby packages, premier items of all kinds, or the donation of your time toward a special skill or craft.
Suggested Items or Services
- Gift certificates or gift cards for goods, services or restaurants
- Luxury items such as sunglasses, watches or designer handbags
- Gift card for a service such (massage, etc) or an experience (cooking lessons, etc)
- Hobby packages / game tickets (golf outings, Razorback tickets, etc)
- Signed memorabilia
- Donation of your time toward a special skill or craft (babysitting, yardwork, family photoshoot, etc)
Any and all items are appreciated no matter how big or small! If you have questions, please contact Sarah Smith via email or phone at 501-570-6020.
All net proceeds will go towards CAC’s Annual Summit Fund to support financial aid and student programs.
*Any donations of prizes for the silent auction that are equal to the event sponsorship amounts will also receive corresponding benefits.