Here’s all the information you need to know for our end-of-the-year Supply Drop Off:
- Thursday, May 21 (8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
- Designated Drop Off Time Slots: All students have designated drop off times.
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE DROP OFF TIME SLOTS.
- What if I can’t make it? If a student cannot make it during their time slot, they should email Matt Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule an alternate time. Students will not be allowed in early.
- Students shouldn’t attend if they have nothing to drop off.
- WHAT: Textbooks, fine art supplies, instruments, choir supplies, athletic uniforms, library books, Chromebooks/chargers, etc.
- HOW: The Atrium will be set up by department with one-way traffic flow. Students will follow the flow, depositing items at the appropriate tables. No one will enter the main building.
- Tables will be set up 10 feet apart.
- All students and staff will practice social distancing.
- All staff will wear masks.
- To limit exposure, parents will not be allowed in the building.