Rules for 2023 Free Tuition Chance to Win
- One winner will be selected at random during CAC Fest. Winner does not have to be present to win.
- The prize is one year of free tuition for one student for the 2023-24 school year. If the winner has multiple students enrolled, the free tuition will be applied to the student with the highest tuition.
- The total dollar amount of the prize is dependent on the applicable fees for the child’s grade less any financial aid received. The free tuition would be applied directly to your FACTS account after any applicable financial aid.
- The prize covers base tuition only and does not include any additional costs such as Foundations program fees, registration or enrollment fees, lunch costs, trips, or any other fees that may be incurred.
- Winner must be a currently enrolled CAC family as of January 2023.
- Prize is not retroactive.
- CAC faculty, staff and board members are ineligible.
- The prize is transferrable to another family upon request.
- The contest runs from January 3, 2023, through CAC Fest (date tbd, spring 2023)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org