Communications at CAC
The Communications Office at CAC prioritizes internal communication with Mustang families. Our department exists to deliver important information to CAC families in a timely and clearly communicated manner. To help us accomplish this goal, we use relevant and accessible channels of communication.
- Website: While we recognize that our website serves as an invaluable marketing tool for our school, we also use it to communicate important information and policies that our families need such as updated parent-student handbooks, sports schedules, back-to-school supply lists, parking procedures, etc. If you have any questions regarding information on the website or would like to recommend a news item, please email our communications director Jeremy Beauchamp at email@example.com.
- Digital Newsletters: CAC stays in communication with its families through the use of email newsletters throughout the year.
- News and Notes: News and Notes is a weekly email newsletter that updates families on upcoming events and deadlines. News and Notes is released every Wednesday during the school year except on major breaks.
- Mustang Monitor: The Mustang Monitor is a weekly newsletter that provides athletics updates from the week, including results, schedules and milestones. Individuals must subscribe to receive the email, which is free of charge and delivered each Monday during the school year.
- eMustang: The eMustang is a monthly news magazine that highlights events from the previous month and regular features such as faculty interviews, videos and pictures.
- Social Media: CAC is active on social media, posting daily across our major social channels. CAC has official accounts on Facebook, Instagram and two accounts on Twitter.
- Facebook: Central Arkansas Christian School – Posts and stories aimed at showcasing community events and news updates. Schedule reminders usually posted via Stories.
- Instagram: @cacmustangs – Graphically interesting posts that highlight events as well as calendar updates via Story feature. @cac_athletics – posts and reels dedicated to all things Mustang Athletics.
- Twitter: @cacmustangs – cross-posting Facebook content. @cacathletics – important athletic updates;
- Other social media: Other athletic and extracurricular accounts are managed by students via approval from the Communications Office.
- If you have concerns regarding content on our official channels or would like to request content, please contact Communications Director Jeremy Beauchamp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communicating School Closures/Delays
School closures and delays are an unavoidable reality of educational life in the South. School closures, delays or unforeseen early dismissals will be determined by the President’s Office. If the office determines that a closure/delay/early dismissal is necessary, then it will be communicated via text message through our emergency messaging system. This system is facilitated through our student management system, RenWeb. Closures and delays will also be communicated through local media as well as through our social media channels and a banner on our website as long as access to these channels is not hampered or damaged by weather or other unforeseen circumstance.
School Identity Marks
Use of official CAC-branded logos and other identity materials must be approved before any project begins. All non-Communications-designed items (shirts, flyers, fundraising materials, posters, etc) must be approved prior to production. The school identity marks are trademarked and intended only for official use. Any clothing or other items intended for wear that are produced outside of Communications Office approval are not allowed to be worn for spirit wear. Official spirit wear clothing is available on the Spirit Shop or through team gear sites that are created by coaches and approved by the Communications Office.
Any clothing item that features CAC branding must be created or approved by the Communications Office.
The school president is the official spokesperson for Central Arkansas Christian Schools, Inc. All media requests for CAC administrators, faculty and staff must be communicated through the Communications Office. The only exception is the postgame interview. The Communications Office will help facilitate interviews in a timely manner that is mindful of media deadlines. We will also help coordinate photography or videography requests. To facilitate media requests, please contact Communications Director Jeremy Beauchamp at email@example.com.
If you have school-related pictures you would like to share, please send them to our Communications Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Images may be shared on social media or with the yearbook staff.
Have any comments to share? We want to provide our CAC families with unparalleled service and responsiveness, so we welcome any feedback you can provide. Please email any concerns, compliments or recommendations by clicking the button below.