May 12, 2020
April 21, 2020
Secondary Campus Parents and Guardians,
Time is moving quickly! As the Spring Semester winds down, I want to share these important updates with you. Below you will find the schedule for the rest of the school year, a few reminders (action items), the 2020-2021 Calendar at a Glance and more.
Be sure to read it all carefully – there is a lot of important information!
Secondary Campus Principal
Spring 2020 Calendar
|Friday, April 24||Secondary Reading & Catch-Up Day (No Scheduled Classes)|
|Tuesday, April 28 - Friday, May 1||Senior Final Exams|
|Friday, May 1||Secondary Reading & Catch-Up Day (No Scheduled Classes)|
|Thursday, May 7||Last Day of Middle School Rotation Classes|
|Friday, May 8||Secondary Reading & Catch-Up Day (No Scheduled Classes)|
|Monday, May 11 - Friday, May 15||Regular Schedule (Test Review)|
|Monday, May 18 - Wednesday, May 20||Final Exams: (6th - 11th grade)|
|Thursday, May 21 - Friday, May 22||Make-Up Tests|
|Friday, May 22||Grades Posted
Out for Summer
[download href=”https://cacmustangs.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Spring-2020-Final-Exam-Schedule-6th-11th.pdf”]Spring 2020 Exam Schedule (9th-11th & 6th-8th)[/download]
[download href=”https://cacmustangs.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020-Fall-Testing-Schedule-Seniors.pdf”]Spring 2020 Exam Schedule (Seniors)[/download]
Secondary Campus Reading Days
- In order to maintain balance in such an unprecedented time, the CAC administration feels it is best to take breaks between now and the end of the school year. Thus, you will notice “Reading Days” scheduled on a few Fridays on the calendar above. These will serve as a time for students to catch up on work or enjoy a book and time away from the online grind.
- No classwork will be prepared for Secondary Campus students on April 24, May 1, and May 8.
- COURSE REQUEST FORMS: Please remember to fill out next year’s course request forms online through the grade-specific Google Classrooms set up by Mrs. Penrod. All instructions and details can be found within your student’s classroom.
- ONLINE YEARBOOK ORDERS: The 2019-2020 yearbook is in the final stages of production. If you haven’t purchased one yet, you’ll want to reserve a copy of the book that documents this crazy, unique school year for your student. Click Here to order online. Details regarding delivery will be communicated at a later date.
- MUSTANG ATHLETIC CAMPS: Decisions will be made at the beginning of May. More details and information to follow.
- SENIOR DAY: Thursday, July 30 (tentatively scheduled)
- JR/SR: Friday, July 31 (tentatively scheduled)
- GRADUATION: Sunday, August 2 (tentatively scheduled)