NLR ELEMENTARY CAMPUS
New Student Information
NLR Campus Information
CAC is a special place because of the community we share, and we are excited to welcome students to campus! Below you will find a guide to provide families with basic information and answers to most questions related to the start of school.
Additional detailed information will be provided as appropriate.
Click on the icons below to view each section.
Health & Safety
View the 2022-23 Elementary Handbook here.
We will resume a normal school schedule including Library, Music, Art, and P.E.
We will have Chapel daily beginning at 8:10 a.m. in the gym. Parents are welcome to join us!
- Students may bring a packed lunch to school or order online from Little Bites food service. Information regarding Little Bites Catering will be passed out at Meet the Teacher.
- Students will have the option to order Marco’s Pizza on Thursdays. More information will be provided in weekly communications.
- Birthdays – You may send in donuts or a prepackaged treat for the class. Email the office if you have any questions.
- Parents may eat lunch with their children at a designated table. They may drop off or bring a meal for their child only.
Parents who plan to utilize the CAC shuttle service must have signed-up their student previously by clicking here. No student will be allowed on a CAC shuttle bus without previously signing-up. Bus capacity will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
Students will have recess each day with their cohort. Exercise and time outside are important for students’ physical wellbeing and we are committed to continuing to provide this much-needed outlet during the school day. Our goal is to provide a morning and afternoon recess for students to enjoy.
Checking Students Out During School Hours
To check out a student during school hours, call the School Office and a staff member will bring the student to you. Students will only be released to those with permission to pick up in RenWeb. Please have a photo I.D. ready if you are checking a student out of school.
Morning Drop Off — 7:45-8 a.m.
- Please note that students may not enter the building before 7:45 unless they are registered for Before School Care. Instruction for building entry for students registered for Before School Care will be sent separately.
- Morning drop-off will take place along the sidewalk outside the main school entrance
- PK-3 and PK-4
- Students will enter through the main school entrance.
- Parents will need to walk their PK-3 and PK-4 child to the cafeteria door to sign in with a staff member.
- PK-3 and PK-4 students will stay in the cafeteria with their teachers until 8:10, and then they will walk as a class to their classrooms.
- Kindergarten-5th grade students will use the main school entrance and walk directly to their classroom.
- PK-3 and PK-4
Dismissal — Staggered Time Slots by Grade Level
Dismissal will take place at the main school entrance for all students (Preschool-5th Grade)
To prevent congestion students will be dismissed directly from their classrooms to the pick up line and will be assisted by staff to their vehicles.
Afternoon dismissal will be staggered.
- PreK students will begin dismissal at 2:45 p.m.
- Kindergarten-5th grade students will be dismissed at 3 p.m.
- Siblings will be dismissed at the older sibling’s designated time.
- Please arrive during the appropriate time slot to help us prevent traffic congestion.
Extended Care 2022-23
Elementary extended care is offered beginning at 7am and ending at 5:45 p.m. This service is first-come, first-served, and all families MUST pre-register if they would like to use this service.