NLR Campus Information
CAC is a special place because of the community we share, and we are excited to welcome students to campus! Below you will find a guide to provide families with basic information and answers to most questions related to the start of school.
Additional detailed information will be provided as appropriate.
Click on the icons below to view each section.
View the 2023-24 Elementary Handbook here.
We will have Chapel daily beginning at 8:10 a.m. in the gym. Parents are always welcome to join us!
- Students may bring a packed lunch to school or order online from Little Bites food service. Information regarding Little Bites Catering will be passed out at Meet the Teacher.
- Students will have the option to order Marco’s Pizza on Thursdays. More information will be provided in weekly communications.
- Birthdays – You may send in donuts or a prepackaged treat for the class. Email the office if you have any questions.
- Parents may eat lunch with their children at a designated table. They may drop off or bring a meal for their child only.
Parents who plan to utilize the CAC shuttle service for their Secondary Campus students must have signed-up their student previously by the button below. No student will be allowed on a CAC shuttle bus without previously signing-up. Bus capacity will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
Entrance to the facility will be limited to students, staff, parents and officials with legal authority to enter the facility.
Checking Students Out During School Hours
To check out a student during school hours, buzz the school office and a staff member will let you in to the office. Parents will not be permitted to pick up a child directly from a classroom. Students will only be released to those with permission to pick up in RenWeb. Please have a photo I.D. ready if you are checking a student out of school.
Morning Drop Off — 7:45-8 a.m.
- Please note that students may not enter the building before 7:45 unless they are registered for Before-School Care. Instruction for building entry for students registered for Before School Care will be sent separately.
- Parents will need to walk their PK-3 and PK-4 child to the cafeteria door to check in with a staff member.
- PK-3 and PK-4 students will stay in the cafeteria with their teachers until 8 a.m., and then they will walk as a class to their classrooms.
- Kindergarten-5th grade students will use the main school entrance and walk directly to their classroom. After the first day of school, parents of 2nd-5th graders are not permitted to go upstairs (students only).
- Kindergarten and 1st grade parents may walk their student to the classroom during the first week of school. Beginning the second week of school, parents may walk their child to the lobby doors, but only students may walk to the classrooms.
Dismissal will take place at the main school entrance for all students (Preschool-5th Grade)
- PreK students will begin dismissal at 2:45 p.m.
- Kindergarten-5th grade students will be dismissed at 3 p.m.
- Siblings will be dismissed at the older sibling’s designated time.
- Please arrive during the appropriate time slot to help us prevent traffic congestion.
Extended Care 2023-24
Elementary extended care is offered beginning at 7 a.m. and ending at 5:45 p.m. This service is first-come, first-served, and all families MUST pre-register if they would like to use this service.