PV Campus Information
CAC is a special place because of the community we share, and we are excited to welcome students to campus! Below you will find a guide to provide families with basic information and answers to most questions related to the start of school.
Additional detailed information will be provided as appropriate.
Click on the icons below to view each section.
View the 2023-24 Elementary Handbook here.
We will have Chapel in the PV Auditorium each day. We welcome parents to Chapel any day they can make it.
- Students may bring a packed lunch to school or order online from Little Bites food service. Information regarding Little Bites Catering will be passed out at Meet the Teacher.
- Marco’s Pizza will be served on Mondays. Families may purchase Marco’s Pizza to be served on Mondays. A form will be available soon for those who wish to purchase pizza for your child.
- Birthdays – You are welcome to send a treat such as cupcakes or cookies for child’s class. Email the office for more information.
- Parents may drop off or bring meals for their child only.
- We welcome parents into our building if you’d like to join them for lunch.
Parents who plan to utilize the CAC shuttle service to drop off Secondary Students for bus pickup at PV must have signed-up their student previously by clicking here (Transportation Sign-ups are Closed as of Aug. 9). No student will be allowed on a CAC shuttle bus without previously signing-up. Bus capacity will be selected on a first-come, first-serve basis. Shuttle transportation signups will open for the 2023-24 school year on Monday, July 17.
Entrance to the facility will be limited to students, staff, parents and officials with legal authority to enter the facility.
Checking Students Out During School Hours
To check out a student during school hours, buzz the school office and a staff member will let you in. Please go to the office to check your child out. Please do not enter your child’s classroom. Students will only be released to those with permission to pick up in RenWeb. Please have a photo I.D. ready if you are checking a student out of school.
The support of our parents is one of the keys to CAC’s success. We appreciate your understanding as we limit the number of people in our building each day.
Morning Drop-Off – 7:45-8 a.m.
- Please note that students may not enter the building before 7:45 unless they are registered for Before School Care. Instruction for building entry for students registered for Before School Care will be sent separately.
- Morning drop off will take place in two locations:
- Preschool (West Entrance) – Parents will walk up and meet their teacher at the door. Staff will accompany children to the classroom.
- Kindergarten – Fifth Grade – (North Entrance – CAC Main Entrance) – parents must drop students off directly in the car line. Staff will monitor students as they exit the vehicle and assist them to their classrooms.
- Parents may walk their student into the building during the first week for students in grades K-5th and then students will need to be dropped off at school.
- Parents may walk their student to the classroom during the first two weeks of school for early childhood students and after two weeks students will need to be dropped off at the school entrance.
Dismissal – Staggered Time Slots by Grade Level
- Dismissal will take place at the North Entrance (CAC School Entrance) for all students (Preschool – Fifth Grade)
- To prevent congestion students will be dismissed directly from their classrooms to the pick up line and will be assisted by staff to their vehicles.
- Afternoon dismissal will start at 2:50 p.m.
After School Care
- Before and after school care signup will open on July 17.
- To add family members to the authorized pick up list, use THIS FORM.
Extended Care 2023-24
Elementary extended care is offered beginning at 7 a.m. and ending at 5:45 p.m. This service is first-come, first-served, and all families MUST pre-register if they would like to use this service.
Signups Open July 17, 2023
We would like to invite you to join the Parent, Friends, and Teachers Association. The annual dues are $20 per family (not per student). The PFTA works to support the CAC-PV campus through volunteering and fundraising.