Mustang Mountain Elementary Campus Information
CAC is a special place because of the community we share, and we are excited to welcome students to campus! Below you will find a guide to provide families with basic information and answers to most questions related to the start of school.
Additional detailed information will be provided as appropriate.
Click on the icons below to view each section.
View the 2023-24 Elementary Handbook here.
We will have Chapel in the Kindergarten Classroom each day. We welcome parents to Chapel any day they can make it.
Students may bring a packed lunch to school or they may order lunch. All ordered lunches are required to be pre-ordered using the school app (search CAC Schools in the App Store) or FACTS.
Birthdays – You are welcome to send a treat such as cupcakes or cookies for child’s class. Email the office for more information.
Monday & Wednesday – Little Bites
All Little Bites ordering will be completed online by pre-ordering food. Parents may access the Little Bites website (https://littlebitescatering.schoollunchchoice.com/) to set up an account and pre-order. On days Little Bites caters (Monday and Wednesday), all food has to be pre-ordered online, there will be no option to pick up any a la carte items in the cafeteria.
- Deadline to order is 8 a.m. on the day of the lunch.
- Log in to your Little Bites account and update your student’s grade and campus so the lunch order will be delivered correctly.
Tuesday – Dairy Queen
Students will have the choice of pre-ordering items from Dairy Queen. All orders will be placed through the CAC FACTS application or Family Portal Website.
Hot Dog: $3.50
4-count Chicken Strips: $6.50
Thursday – Chick-Fil-A
On days Chick-fil-A is served students will have the choice of pre-ordering sandwiches, nuggets or salads from the cafeteria. All lunch purchases will be charged directly to the FACTS account associated with the individual student.
Chicken Sandwich: $5.50
8-count Nuggets: $5.50
Half Cobb Salad: $5.50
Friday – Marco’s Pizza
Families may purchase Marco’s Pizza to be served on Fridays. Click the form below to purchase pizza for your child through October.
- Parents may drop off or bring meals for their child only at the elementary classroom.
- We welcome parents into our building if you’d like to join them for lunch.
Entrance to the facility will be limited to students, staff, parents and officials with legal authority to enter the facility.
Checking Students Out During School Hours
To check out a student during school hours, visit the main office at the Secondary Campus. Please do not enter your child’s classroom to check them out. Students will be brought to the main Secondary Campus office and will only be released to those with permission to pick up in RenWeb. Please have a photo I.D. ready if you are checking a student out of school.
The support of our parents is one of the keys to CAC’s success. We appreciate your understanding as we limit the number of people in our building each day.
Morning Drop-Off – 7:45-8 a.m.
- Please note that students may not enter the building before 7:45 unless they are registered for Before School Care. Instruction for building entry for students registered for Before School Care will be sent separately.
- Morning drop off will take place in front of the Mustang Mountain Elementary building.
- Parents will need to walk their child to his or her classroom each morning for drop off.
- Dismissal will take place at the Mustang Mountain Elementary entrance
- Parents may pick up their child from his or her classroom. Please park your vehicle and walk to the classroom to pick up your child.
- Afternoon dismissal will start at 2:50 p.m.
After School Care
- Before and after school care signup will open on July 17.
- To add family members to the authorized pick up list, use THIS FORM.
The Mustang Mountain Campus is on the west side of the Main Campus. During drop-off and pick-up times, please follow the traffic flow map below.
Extended Care 2023-24
Elementary extended care is offered beginning at 7 a.m. and ending at 5:45 p.m. This service is first-come, first-served, and all families MUST pre-register if they would like to use this service.